Membres

mardi 4 avril 2017

Tiddly Inks Challenge


Hello everyone! Today is the start of a new challenge at Tiddly Inks and our theme this time is "Road Trip"! So think images with a travel theme, journeys, fun times! 

I felt like making a scene with a Wryn on the road, here is it:


Images: Tiddly Inks Wryn Scooting By and Harmony at home
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card

I know... funky colours... I don't do drugs I promise, just felt like putting a little cheer in my scene ;)
I coloured it in Copics and added part of a Paper Smooches sentiment and wrote the "there" to match the size of my card (no room for 2 big words ;)!!

My temies have gorgeous makes for you, please visit them here! We hope you can join us! Have a fab day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire:

  1. I love it! Such an awesome scene and the funky colours are incredible!

    RépondreSupprimer