Membres

mardi 7 mars 2017

Tiddly Inks Challenge


Hello everyone! Today is the start of a new challenge at Tiddly Inks and this time our theme is "ANIMAL MAGIC!" So use any Tiddly Inks animal image, anything with an animal in! 


Image: Tiddly Inks Dog Days image and I Wuf You stamp set (sentiment)
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card
Chipboard: Make it Crafty Delicate Ornate Circle Frame
DPs: Doodlebug

Copics used: 
Dog: C00, 0, 2, 4, R20
Heart: R24, 27, 39
Ground: RV34, 42
Frame: 100

I coloured my image in Copics and die cut it with a Spellbinders Circle die to match the size of my frame. The frame is simply coloured with a black Copic. To "underline" my card a little, I handstitched a black frame on my Doodlebug DPs.

My teamies have made lots of adorable creations - you can see them and join us HERE! Thank you very much for your visit, see you a bit later today ;)! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire: