Membres

mercredi 10 février 2016

Paperbabe Stamps February Release - Day Two!


Hello everyone! Today is our second day of previews at Paperbabe Stamps and you're going to see lots of dots everywhere - as stamps and stencils YAY!!! First, there is the Pop Dot Set which is a polka dot stamp set with four stamps with dots in different sizes. For my first 2 cards, I combined the dot stamps to the Birthday Wishes Stamp Set we introduced yesterday:


I used one of the dot strip from the set which I stamped several times in a pale pink ink to create the background. I then stamped 2 words from the Birthday Wishes Stamp Set, stamped the candles in purple and the flames in yellow.


For this one, I stamped everything in Versamark and embossed using gold embossing powder. I started by creating a dotted border with another strip from the Pop Dot Stamp Set, then stamped words and the bubbles from the Birthday Wishes Sentiment Set


For my last card, I used one of the four new dotted stencils being released - there are 4 stencils, with 4 different sizes of dots! I used the bigger dot stencil on a piece of watercolour paper first painted with Distress Paint - and used Glitter Paste on my stencil to create those yummy dots. On another piece of painted watercolour paper, I stamped the word Celebrate from the Birthday Wishes Stamp Set and added glitter paste on the edges, then adhered it to my dotted background :)

Don't forget to stop by the Paperbabe Stamps Blog for great inspiration by Kim and Chris! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 commentaires:

  1. Wow stunning cards Delphine, a brilliant use of polka dots, love how each is so different and yet beautiful, that glitter paste looks delicious. Thank You HuGs Kim X

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fantastic cards Delphine, I absolutely love your designs! Hugs, Chris xxx

    RépondreSupprimer