Membres

vendredi 19 février 2016

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #27


Hello everyone! Today is the start of a new challenge at Paperbabe Stamps, with a very easy theme - Anything Goes! As always you can win a gift certificate to the store and you can use any brands of stamps to join our challenge!

I've made a Copic "ATC on card" :)


Images and stamps: Paperbabe Stamps Queen of Hearts digi, Birthday Wishes Sentiment Set
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card
Other: gold pen

I cropped my Queen of Hearts digi in Word, printed her on Make it Colour Blending Card and coloured her in Copics. I then stamped the celebrate sentiment from the Birthday Wishes Sentiment Set. I then added little dots with a gold pen.

My teamies have gorgeous inspiration for you on the blog, we hope to see you play with us! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire