Membres

lundi 15 février 2016

Make it Crafty CAS Challenge


Hello everyone! I'm back  today sharing a Splat Love card ;)! Our current CAS challenge at Make it Crafty is about Splats, splats that I combined to love :)

Outlined Love prof copyr wtmk

Since I was going for extremely CAS, I chose to make a colourful background on a textured paper to make the card "pop" a little. I used several shades of Distress Inks that I applied to a piece of Canson Mixed Media Paper with my blending tool. Then I added drops of water by tapping a wet brush above my paper. I then used paper towel placed on my panel to dry the water and remove colour.

I used the word LOVE from the Outlined Words With Love Chipboard Set. I separated the word and the outline, embossed the love word using white embossing powder, and coloured the outline with a black Copic. It was very easy to do and if you would like a video demo, Zoe has done a great one which you can see HERE! I really love the look of those chipboard!! For a nice finishing touch, I added a little heart from the chipboard set, coloured in acrylic paint and outlined with Black Soot Distress Ink.

I hope you will give our Splats Challenge a try! Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs, Delphine xx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire