Membres

vendredi 14 août 2015

Make it Crafty CAS Challenge - Cropped Image inspiration


Hello everyone! I'm back to share my inspiration card for our current CAS Challenge at Make it Crafty - Cropped Image! Cropping an image gives your image a whole new dimension which I really love! For my card, I used the super cute MiC digi called Debbie's Surprise...

Debbie S prof copyr mic wtmk b

Stamps and Images: Make it Crafty Debbie's Surprise digi, The Greeting Farm sentiment
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card

I resized my image in MS Word and I inserted a rectangle to have an idea of what it would look like on my card, to see how to crop my image and position Debbie. I printed her on Make It Colour Blending Card, and only stamped a sentiment to complement her. I coloured with the following Copics:

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 71, R20
Hair: 100, BV04, C5, 7, 9
Eyes: BG000, E31
Top: BV000, 00, 02, 04, 08
Bow: C0, 1, 3
Jewels: Y02, 21, 26, 28

Make It Crafty Products
Debbie's Surprise Digital Stamp
Make It Colour Blending Card

I can't wait to see your cropped images! Click HERE to enter the challenge! Have a great day everyone! Hugs, Delphine xx

4 commentaires: