Membres

lundi 15 juin 2015

NEW Tiddly Inks Stamp Release!!


Hello everyone! Happy, happy day!!! There are new clear stamp sets being released at Tiddly Inks today!! And guess what? Well they are the most adorable!!! And there are 7 of them!!!!!!

First we have Magical Friendship... such a pretty image - I love it!! I've kept my card CAS, of course and I think I'm going to use that one, again and again ;) It is available as both clear stamp and digi :)


Stamps: Tiddly Inks Magical Friendship Clear Stamp set
Colouring: Copic on Make It Colour Blending Card
Other: Heart punch

Such a pretty pair, don't you think ;)?

Challenges I am entering:
Cute Card Thursday - Beside the Seaside
Simon Says Stamp - Friends or Superheroes

And then, there is Owlways Love You... one I can see myself using again and again too;)!! I decided to use a little board for that one and go mixed media...


Stamps: Tiddly Inks Owlways Love You and Fairy Tenderhearted (sentiment)
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card and Acrylic on white board
Other: Versamark, Embossing Powder

To see gorgeous inspiration and all the new stamps available, please visit Christy's blog here to see what the whole DT came up with! 

Challenges I am entering my owl board into:
Brown Sugar - In The Garden
ArtBy Miran - Anything Goes 

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

4 commentaires:

  1. I follow you everyday and each time I see one of your new creations I oooo and ahhhh. Just stopping by to tell you thanks for sharing and I love all of your work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful cards as always Delphine :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous cards, both of them! The background on the second one is especially stunning!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love both cards... the first one is soooo cuteee... love the sentiments too.. the 2nd one wooow gorgeous... love its background... and your colouring' superb... Thank you so much for joining our challenge #34 at Art by Mi Ran challenge blog... Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. And good luck at the draw.. <3

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    RépondreSupprimer