Membres

mardi 17 février 2015

Sketch Challenge at Tiddly Inks!


Hello everyone! It's Tuesday and time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks and this time we have a great sketch for you!


I used the new Sweet Tooth called Semi Sweet which I just love and went for a rather dark card :)


Stamp: Tiddly Inks Semi Sweet (as digi HERE, as stamp HERE from Tiddly Inks and HERE from Quixotic Paperie)
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card
DPs: Toga
Other: Doodlebug Stickers

We hope you will join us at Tiddly Inks! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

6 commentaires:

  1. Great card! I especially love those sweet alpha stickers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Super cette carte! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. oh wow, j'adore ces tons chauds
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. so gorgeous delphine.i love the fabulous image and your dark background is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great card Delphine, I keep repeating myself but your coloring is always so amazing. :) I love how you added the sentiment on your card.

    RépondreSupprimer