Membres

jeudi 8 janvier 2015

Art Journal Page with CC Designs


Hello everyone! I'm posting another page from my art journal today, the second page I did actually - although I have shared page 1 here and page 3 here. I'm using one of the latest CC Designs stamps released, the adorable Cupid :)


I stamped Cupid on Make It Colour Blending Card, coloured her in Copics then cut her out. For the background, I used mostly acrylic paint; for the sun, a stencil, modeling paste and gelatos, and I used 2 different stamps for the flowers (stamped several times) and went over the heart flowers with Pitt Artist pens. The letters are stickers.


Skin: BV20, E000, 00, 01, 11
Hair: 100, B41, C5, 7
Dress: C5, R35, 37, 39, 89, Y11, 21, 26, 28


That's all from me today, thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day.
Hugs
Delphine xx

5 commentaires:

  1. Gorgeous Delphine! I'm waiting for my art journal to arrive, so I can start playing with paint.. I love your pages! Such inspiration!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your pages are really cute. I just love this art journal.

    RépondreSupprimer