Membres

vendredi 1 août 2014

Exciting news!!!


Hello again! Happy Day, I'm back to share some exciting news - see the little badge ;)? I have been invited to join the Paperbabe Stamps Design Team!!! I 'm sooooo happy!!! I have admired Kim's work for a long time and fell in love with her stamps at the very first release. To see Kim's stamps, you can visit her Etsy shop or visit the Paperbabe Stamps Blog where you will find inspiration too! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day!

Rebonjour! Je reviens avec une petite nouvelle - vous voyez le badge ;)? J'ai été invitée à rejoindre la DT de Paperbabe Stamps! Je suis super contente! Cela fait longtemps que j'admire le travail de Kim et dès la première sortie de tampons, j'ai adoré! Vous pouvez tous les voir dans sa boutique ou vous rendre sur le blog de Paperbabe Stamps! Merci de votre visite et bonne journée! Bisous,
Hugs
Delphine xx

1 commentaire:

  1. It's fantastic to be on the team with you Delphine, I can't wait to see your creations, I know they'll be amazing! Xx

    RépondreSupprimer