Membres

dimanche 22 juin 2014

Tulips, hearts and airbrush for Copic Europe!


Hello everyone! I'm back with a card I made for Copic Europe, with tulips, hearts and a simple airbrushed background. One of the reasons I LOVE my airbrush is, if you are like me and colour images first, it is perfect to make your own papers and have an exact colour match with your image. Here is my card...

Bonjour à tous! La carte du jour... des tulipes, des coeurs et un fond à l'aérographe pour Copic Europe! Une des raisons pour lesquelles j'adore mon airbrush, c'est que vous pouvez facilement créer vos propres papiers et les assortir parfaitement à votre image... très pratique si vous êtes comme moi et coloriez votre image en premier, sans choisir de papier ;)!  


I used the adorable Ualani by Little Miss Muffet Stamps and coloured her with my Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card. I die cut her with an oval die by My Favorite Things, then used my airbrush to add a bit of colour around my image. If you are careful, there is no need to mask your image to do so. For the background, I used a heart stencil by Kesi' Art and picked 4 Copic markers I used to colour my image. I then added a little wooden heart coloured with a red Copic.

J'ai utilisé la petite Ualani disponible chez Little Miss Muffet Stamps et je l'ai coloriée au Copic sur papier Make It Colour Blending Card. L'ovale est une découpe My Favorite Things.
J'ai fait le fond avec un pochoir Kesi'Art, mon airbrush et 4 Copic déjà utilisés pour l'image. Ensuite, j'ai ajouté un petit coeur bois colorié avec un Copic rouge aussi. 


Skin/ Peau: E0000, 000, 00, 02, 11, 23, R20
Hair/ Cheveux: E49, 53, 55, 59
Outfit/ Tenue: R81, 83, 85, V09, 12, 15, 17
Glasses/ Lunettes: V09, 17, 15, Y26
Tulips/ Tulipes: YG01, 03, 17, R32, 35, 37, 39, 89
Heart background/ Fond coeurs: R35, 83, V15, 17
Image border/ bord de l'image: V01

That's all from me today! Have a lovely day! Merci de votre visite et bonne journée! Bisous,
Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire: