Membres

dimanche 29 juin 2014

Magical Garden at Quixotic Paperie


Hello everyone! I am back with my post for Quixotic Paperie and today is about a garden with a bit of magic in it, some Copics and acrylic paint!

Bonjour à tous! Je partage la carte que j'ai faite pour Quixotic Paperie, un jardin avec un peu de magie, des Copic et de la peinture acrylique!


This cutie is from the new The Greeting Farm Magical Beans Kit. I LOVE this kit!! All the Beans are so cute, and there are TEN of them! I stamped this one in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Make It Colour Blending Card, coloured her in Copics and cut her out. The background was made using acrylic paint on watercolour paper. The flowers are from the Tiddly Inks Harmony At Home Set, I stamped them on a piece of watercolour paper, coloured them in acrylics too and glued them to my background. The branches were made with a stencil. And for a nice finishing touch, I added 2 Make It Crafty Mini Dragonflies and a Mini Butterfly chipboard too. 

Mon personnage vient du set Magical Beans Kit de The Greeting Farm, que j'adore, avec DIX personnages plus craquants les uns que les autres! J'ai tamponné ma petite fée sur papier Make It Colour Blending Card, je l'ai coloriée au Copic puis découpée. Le fond est fait avec des peintures acryliques sur papier aquarelle. Les fleurs viennent du set Tiddly Inks Harmony At Home. Je les ai tamponnées sur papier aquarelle, peintes à l'acrylique puis collées sur mon fond. J'ai fait les branches avec un pochoir et j'ai ajouté deux libellules Make It Crafty Mini Dragonflies et un petit papillon Mini Butterfly, tous peints à l'acrylique. 


Copics used:
Skin/ Peau: E000, 00, 01, 11, 23, R20, 22
Hair/ Cheveux: E49, 53, 55, 59
Flowers/ Fleurs: E35, R35, Y11, 15, 38, YR04
Clothes/ Habits: R35, V01, 04, 06, 09
Wings/ Ailes: BG000, V01

Challenges I am entering:
Artbymiran's Challenge - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs - Fairytale/ Fantasy Creatures
Kraftin' Kimmie - Clean And Simple
Fussy And Fancy - Summertime

Thank you very much for your visit, have a magical day! Merci de votre visite et bonne journée! Bisous,
Hugs,
Delphine xx

9 commentaires:

  1. This is just the most fantastic project. I love and admire your creativity. I'll keep an eye out for the postman, as naturally you'll be sending this to me so I can look after it for you xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Adorable as always I too admire your creativity and colouring....a masterpiece and sorry I don't think Faye needs to wait for the postie as this is heading towards me in Australia...♥aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Delphine this is just beautiful, stunning colours, thanks for joining us at art by miran. Joey x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love the background Delphine, it looks stunning and works perfectly with the image!
    Jane xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is such a pretty card, and you used a stencil so it would be perfect to enter our current challenge (ending tomorrow) at Quirky Crafts. Cazzy x - on behalf of   the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Cure, cute, cute!!! I love your adorable image and what a FAB job on your coloring it looks amazing! It a summer card for sure! Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC. I hope you join us again soon! Joanne

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is a great project, and I love your lay out and choice of colours. Thanks for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Blog Challenge and good luck....Jo. X

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh so sweet Delphine!! Your details are stunning and I could just squish that cute little Bean from TGF!
    Mahalo for joining our Aloha Friday Challenge (#26) at Kitty Bee Designs

    RépondreSupprimer