Membres

vendredi 5 avril 2013

Little Miss Muffet and Simply Betty Stamps combined release - Day 2


Hello everyone! And welcome to Day 2 of the special 3-day event celebrating the Little Miss Muffet and Simply Betty combined release - a Tea Party Release! And I have the pleasure of being a guest designer for the event:)! Thank you so much again for having me:)!! 


 Yesterday started with a fantastic blog hop and prizes for which you can find all the details HERE! Today is about inspiration and tutorials... and prizes too! You can see it all on the Simply Betty Stamps and Little Miss Muffet blogs!

I couldn't resist making a little scene and I had so much fun making this one!!! There are fantastic characters being released but also tons of accessories, everything you need for a tea party, cakes, dishes... and so much more! I filled a tray with little cakes and in the end, I used... 28 images for my scene!!! Here it is...


I coloured my scene with Copics of course, and here is a list of where to find all the elements I used: 


and my sentiment is by Kraftin' Kimmie...

Challenges I am entering:
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

There will be some more fun tomorrow, with games and prizes - don't forget to check the Little Miss Muffet and Simply Betty Stamps blogs! Thank you very much for your visit! 
Hugs
Delphine xx

16 commentaires:

  1. Oh my word what a super scene you've created on your card Delphine a really special card
    jacqui x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Super scene lovely! Such a pretty creation. Jen xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. WOW!!! 28 images?!!! C'est tout un exploit!!! j'adore le coloriage comme d'habitude. Ta carte est très élégante et les plis sont parfaits. Bises, Brigitte

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love the scene you created and all the wonderful details. Wonderful card!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great, great card and it made me smile! ha, ha.
    Having a tea party is such a big matter, ha, ha, great humour!
    Love it!
    Thanks for sharing and your colouring is fantastic as always!
    Have a wonderful day,

    bye from the Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. une super scène pleine de gourmandises, j'adore!
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is gorgeous and I love the scene you created! And of course, stunning coloring! I know there are a lot of images there but they're all in the right spot and work well together. :D I love this project! Thank you so much for joining in the release and for all your help. *Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh Wow this is gorgeous Delphine ! what a wonderful scene you have created and your colouring is beautiful !! I love the bright and cheery colours! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. This is gorgeous!!! I love the purples and pinks. The colors pop.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Gorgeous!! I love the top of the card and your coloring is amazing!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Spectacular card Delphine! Wow, love the tea setting, really awesome!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Fantastic coloring and a really well deigned card.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. très belle carte! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Carte super gourmande : j'adore !!!! Simple et clean comme j'aime. Merveilleuse bordures. De bonne idées à emprunter. Et une mise en couleur toujours aussi parfaite ! Bravo !

    Ta FNO.
    BiZZZ....

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Gorgeous card Delphine :-) the whole scene is fabulous !! WOW !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbon Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    RépondreSupprimer