Membres

dimanche 10 février 2013

Everyday is a sweet treat


Hello all! If you are looking for my Make It Crafty blog hop post, please click HERE!

I hope you are having a nice weekend! I have just seen there are some new super cute Greeting Farm stamps at Quixotic Paperie which inspired me to use one - this time I picked the lovely but big Anya Treats ;)



I stamped Anya Treats on Make It Colour Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, coloured her with Copics and cut her out. I used BoBunny DPs, some ribbon and pearls, and the sweet sentiment is one from the Anya Treats set too.


Challenges I am entering:
Crafty Catz - Love is in the air (feature a heart)
Dilly Beans - Hearts

That's all from me today, have a wonderful Sunday and see you next week! Thank you very much for you visit! Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

18 commentaires:

  1. so sweet delphine! i love those papers with her and the shading is so pretty and rich :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. tu as raison elle est super cette GF! les couleurs sont super bien assortie et la colo parfaite, comme toujours!
    j'adore
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello Dephine!!!

    wow, what a wonderful card!!!! i love this image and your colouring of it is amazing...as always!!!!
    the sentiment is sooooo cute and match perfect with the image!!! evrything is adorable!! ^_^

    hugs, alby

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. WOW Delphine!!! Encore une fois, un coloriage époustouflant! J'adore! Bises, Brigitte

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Adorable cette petite carte et une colorisation de pro comme d'hab! Bon dimanche! Bizouxxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oooh your card is fabulous Delphine!! I love that image and colours!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. so stunning delphine.your colours are lush and I love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. A very yummy creation, just gorgeous!
    Helen x

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. it's so cute!! I love the colors and the stamp!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. LOVE this Delphine!!! You've made her so beautiful with the sweet card, I had to go get one of my own LOL!

    Have a wonderful week ♥

    P.S. I have candy on my blog if you're interested!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Ta carte est très très jolie ! Et moi je veux les mêmes bottes que ta demoiselle lol
    Bisous bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Fabulous. Love this image. You have coloured her beautifully. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. This is sooooo sweet! Really adorable :) how she's offering her muffins... love this image and how beautifully you've coloured it. Wowie...
    Greetings,
    Angie

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. gorgeous and superb card hun...so very pretty thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ hugs sassyxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. très belle carte! bravo! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. SUPER cute! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    RépondreSupprimer