Membres

vendredi 22 février 2013

Boys at La-La Land Crafts :)


Hello everyone! Happy day, the weekend is almost here and Team Friday is posting at La-La Land Crafts! This week the theme is "About A Boy"! I have chosen to use the adorable Luka With Crayons, who reminds me of my youngest son who loves colouring with me.... and I with him! Except for one little embellishment, my card is 100% Copics and I even had fun with my beloved airbrush;)!

Stamp: La-La Land Crafts Luka With Crayons
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card (or HERE for Europe)
Embellishments: Star button and twine

Copics used:
Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 21
Hair: E21, 23, 25, 29
Clothes: B93, 95, 97, 99, BG000, 02, 05, 07, 09, W0, 1, 3
Book: E50, 51, 53
Crayons: B32, 34, 37, E44, R29, 24, Y11, 15, 19, YR14, 18
Background: BG000, E41, W1, 3 
"DPs": B06, 34, 37, BG45

Challenges I am entering: 
Creative Moments - Shades of Blue
Deep Ocean - Letter B (Boy, Blue, Button)

To try and win some goodies, don't forget to add your creations to the Customer Gallery and you can also add them to the FB page HERE!
Thank you very much for your visit, I'll be back a bit later! Hugs
Delphine xx

3 commentaires:

  1. so stunning delphine.really love your airbrushed papers and really gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. elle est trop mignonne cette carte! je vois que tu t'es éclatée avec ton air brushing !!! le dégradé du milieu est top top !
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Simple and elegnat!! In one word, amazing... as usual.
    Thank you to share with us on Deep Ocean Challenge.
    xoxoxo Eulalia

    RépondreSupprimer